Thursday 7 February 2013

TODAY'S REFLECTION

Today we invite one amazing woman who was shared her experience how to build a school for early children. There is one word that I recall during her visit, she said that she start her school because she likes in educational business. One important thing that sometimes we ignore. Build the business that you like then you can put your heart on your business.

I believe that we should put our heart on every thing that we do, by putting our heart it will motivate us to do the best. In learning process, when we raise our child, at the workplace etc. Working with heart is not as easy as the sound, we have the fluctuation of our feeling, sometimes we feel blue, sometimes we feel cheer up and the next day we can be angry. We have to control our emotion to motivate our self, no matter how we felt, we should finish the job.

I know that I am not perfect yet, I am still being influenced by my feeling sometimes and it reflect the way I do. If I am trying to be success, I should start put my heart on every thing that I do.

I promise that I am starting today...HOW ABOUT YOU??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment